Looking for an opportunity to work for a progressive agency that is changing lives for low-income Children and Families in the City and County of San Francisco, through the provision of quality child development services. If so, please come join us!
Kai Ming, Inc, is a non-profit, community-based agency that has been providing Head Start and State-funded Child Development services to children and families for over 4 decades. Kai Ming, Inc. is funded by the Administration for Children and Families, Office of Head Start; the State of California Child Development Education; and the San Francisco Office of Early Care and Education.
Kai Ming, Inc. provides services to 320 preschool children, and over 20 infants and toddlers. We operate 8 centers, and employ over 110 staff, including, Administration, Education, and Social Services staff.
Our mission is to not only serve the children and families, but also the staff. In order to provide quality services to our employees, Kai Ming, Inc. provides an array of quality services:
- Broad and competitive range of wages
- Full coverage for benefits including, medical, vision, dental, chiropractic acupuncture, life insurance
- Full coverage insurance for employee dependents 18 years old and under
- Employee Self-Care Benefit (towards expenses gym, recreation)
- Commuter/Transportation Voucher
- Flexible Spending Accounts (towards child care & medical)
In addition, Kai Ming also offers a generous number of:
- Paid Holidays – 11 days
- Personal Day – 1 day per yr for birthday or anniversary
- Sick Days/Kin-Care Days – Full Time – 12 days per yr
- Employer supported Retirement Plan – Full Time – 3.70%
Kai Ming, Inc. is also committed to the ongoing professional development of staff. Here are some education perks we offer:
- Tuition/Books – Reimbursement – $1,000 per yr
- Training Stipends – Voluntary (Outside working hours i.e. Training/Conference/Workshops) – $50 to $100 per training
- Advanced degree stipend per year
- PhD – $2,500
- Masters Degree – $1,500
- Bachelor Degree (Assistant Teachers) – $1,000
We are searching for qualified, dynamic and enthusiastic individuals to join our team. See current openings below.
Current Openings (All Centers):